Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

My friend Kelly P. sent me an email today to a link for a awesome thing a church in Indiana did. It was truely beyond words. I know I could have some cardboard signs if our church did it. I love what she said about it.

"What an amazing way to introduce people to Gods character. Promises made and kept in the lives of real people who need him and admit their need. This is such an amazing testimony to the power of God in peoples lives, and what He is capable of."

Check it out.

http://www.yourchurch.com/cardboard-testimonies/

Fruit: Love
Song in my head: I wish - Point of Grace
Verse: Psalm 104: 30 When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth. 31 May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in his works- 32 he who looks at the earth, and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke. 33 I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

No comments: