Monday, June 16, 2008

First Times

On the water looking at the clams spitting on the shore Saturday I had to laugh and praise God for another "first time". It was my first time kayaking. This was something I couldn't have possibly done a year and a half ago physically. It's amazing the "working it out" of God. I love to see His promises and faithfulness everyday but especially good when I can look back and see where I have come from. I'm so thankful for a God who sees the beginning and the end. He knows my history. One of my favorite songs this last year has been "History".
Would you believe that you are history,
In the making, in the making
Every choice that you are making
Every step that you are taking
Every chain that you are breaking
History is in the making
Every word that you are saying
Every prayer that you are praying
Every chain that you are breaking
History is in the making
Excited for the next step...

Fruit: Love & Joy
Song in my Head: History -Matthew West & Supernatural Wave - Break of Dawn
Verse: Psalm 119: 57 You are my portion, O LORD; I have promised to obey your words. 58 I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promises. 108 Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. 109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.

No comments: