Friday, July 18, 2008

20 Minute Blind Blog

Okay I have 20 minutes to blog. My day has been crazy. I was up at 3am and off to work on my day off to work on a special project overtime. I worked tell 12 and then headed to Lake Fair. I thought I would be serving helping with an "ice truck" where vendors come to get ice but there were some other plans in store for me. My first duty was to get some food for a volunteer who was working the booth. I got her some demo burgers for her and her ride home. Then it was off to pick up some trash for a hour or so with a gal named April that I hadnt seen in several years since we were in a prayer group about 3ish or so years ago. After that I went to my post at the ice truck when my infamous leader Kelly pointed to some lovely "doggie doo" and said "do you feel like getting some jewels in your crown?" Some people had let their dog let out a big one right in front of our booth. So I did the nasty and picked up the still warm yukieness. Sorry for the descriptiveness. I dont have time for editing as this is my 20 min blog. So after washing and having decided I was quite content that my "excitement" for my lakefair serving was all about flexability is just when Kelly got a call. A vendor had a emergency and had to drive to Seattle suddenly and would need someone to man his booth for 4 hours or so. Kelly offered it to me in leu of my ice truck duty and I accepted. It was crazy being a salesgirl but I loved it. I was selling trendy belts sunglasses and wallets and purses and baskets from ghanna. Okay that was total run on crazy sentence but oh well. I only have 20 min and I am typing without my contacts on so that is the blind part. Its only 20 minutes because I have to get to bed afterwords to get up at 5am to work overtime on my special project at work tell 12 noon again and then off to Lakefair again... Okay so lesson learned today... I am a good sales woman... I really like funky people who buy crazy belts... I had fun today.. even picking up the dog poop... I liked my special project at work... fun doing something different.... I need some sleep.. and so good night all.. On ward and upward.. I can make it ... leap tall buildings and... I am superwoman!

Song in my head: new song by? "give me your ... hands so I can... eyes so I can see... the brokenhearted yea aaa" Name escapes me .. will add later
Verses: Psalm.. 40 something that I will add all later..

No comments: