Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buzzing around

It's just in those moments of my day when there is a open door for a wee bit of ministry that I truely come alive. Suddenly I'm energized, fully awake, free to give, fulfilled.

I'm a bee buzzing around at work, making some honey for the hive, a heart needs an ear and I jump into gear. What I know, that I know, that I know, is that my sweetest honey doesn't come from making the money. My sweetest day comes from that honey love of the Lord shared.
Singing a favorite song..
I like bananas, I know that mangos are sweet, I like papyas, papyas!! Oh nothing can beat that sweet love of the Lord, I was walking round in circles 5 miles per hour, Trying to find my way back to the heavenly father, The world tasted sweet but then it turned sour, So I asked him in and recieved the power!:)

I'm a bee @t work but my honey is sweetest in the hive because it comes from the heart of God in me. Death has no sting with Eternal life.. yet another song...

Fruit: Joy
Song in my head: I like bananas
Verse: For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities nor things present nor things to come nor powers nor hight nor depth nor any other created thing shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. :) Version: Michele

No comments: