Thursday, July 3, 2008

Songs in my head

Do you ever catch yourself singing along to a song and think...

"What in the world am I singing?"

I am on hold a lot a work and while waiting on hold you never know what your gonna get.. It's like a box of chocolates :)

Some of the songs I sung along to today on the way to work and @work..

Newsboys - Breakfast

When the toast is burned
And all the milk has turned
And Captain Crunch is waving farewell
When the Big One finds you
May this song remind you
That they don't serve breakfast in hell

Breakfast clubbers, drop the hankies
Though to some our friend was odd
That day he bought those pine pajamas
His check was good with God

Those here without the Lord
How do you cope?
For this morning we don't mourn
Like those who have no hope

Oh, rise up, Fruit Loop lovers
Sing out Sweet & Low
With spoons held high
We bid our brother, "Cheerio!"

Stone Sour - Through Glass

How do you feel? That is the question
But i forget.. you dont expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You cant expect a bit of hope
And while your outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what your staring at is me

I'm looking at you through the glass...
Don't know how much time has passed
Oh god it feels like forever
But no one ever tells you that forever
Feels like home sitting all alone inside your head

Airlines hold music is interupted with....
Go ahead and get out of line and check in for your flight online
Manage your travel @continential.com
Now you can take off before you take off with our mastercard.. ..
bla bla blah TSA requirements say liquids gels ...

Rush of fools - Can't get away

I am an arrow, I am a rocket
I am a river and nothing can stop it
Cause You are the target and You are the atmosphere
You are the ocean that keeps pulling me, You're pulling me here
And I, can't get away, can't get away
Can't get away, can't get away
I can't get away, can't get away...I keep running into You
I am a beggar, You are the table
I am so helpless, God You are so able
And when I get turned around
You change my direction
You're so perfect, I'm so broken,
here You come with arms wide open
Chasing after me down every road
You're always waiting there
Even when I close my eyes, I can't help but see
There's no place that I can hide, You're such a part of me
I can't get away cause I keep running into You
I can't get away...

Singing along can be calorie burning... Found a cool website that tells you how many calories you burn for everyday activites http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php
One good thing about singing along to music.. It burns calories :)

Fruit: Gentleness
Song in my head: Can't get away - Rush of Fools
Verse: Colossians 3: 15Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments: