Saturday, July 19, 2008

Top Ten Lakefair Trash Treasures

Picking up trash at lakefair today and yesterday I found some interesting things as did my fellow trash conasours.

1. Quarter, Dime, and a Penny
2. Dog Biscut
3. Silver Spoon (real not plastic)
4. Lake Fair parade guide
5. Jar of Peanut butter
6. Business card inviting people to a church in Lacey
7. Spider man toy
8. Pile of Laughy Taffy wrappers (my fav)
9. Pink underwear
10. Doggie Poop

I also met some great people too and I shook governor Christine Gregoire's hand. Pretty cool beans kind of day. Up at 3am and it's about 21 hours now so I best be hitting the sheets. So amazing I feel so positive and totally great energized inside even though my body is saying rest. Prayer just works :)

Fruit: Joy
Song in my head: Give me your eyes - Brandon Heath
Verse: Matthew... Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest .. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your soul... so just trust me.. (version: Michele)

No comments: